The life of an SA!!
GS - Well that was a day!!
Agents email - call time 13.00 “May go past midnight” so you think 12 hour day finish about 1am?
Drove from Birmingham early to avoid weather/ Traffic arrived at the Barbican at 11am - “ Me and Richard told “in team B”
Start filming about 6pm few scenes etc gets to midnight and 120 can wrap - Team B need to stay and a whole new crew arrive - can you stay till 3am, then can you stay to 4am - finally wrapped at 5.10am - 16 hours on set! Then 2 hour drive back Zzzzz
1. Would have been nice to have been told it was a night shoot
2. At the start of the day why not ask who could stay till 5am as some of the 30 had work today!
3. Awake 27.5 hours
1. Amazing chit!
2. Great crew - always asking if we were ok
2. Blankets / hand warmers
3. More food and drink than we needed
4. Richard got very featured on screen!
5. Told to go to the head of the lunch queue as needed straight away! They didn’t realise there was two Nicks - no I wasn’t needed!!
One for my book! If I ever write one !! Lol!!